Do you intend to write a report or review on OrderPat? Please contact us and let us know about your plans (firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact us)! We will readily provide you with the desired information and client versions.
Our information kit and additional content can be downloaded here. Amongst other things, it includes: logo and icons, company info, images, screenshots, etc. In case you require additional data, please contact us through email@example.com / Contact us
For matters of reporting or reviewing OrderPat, we will provide you with the software and a fully functional OrderPat account for testing. Just get in touch and put us in the picture in terms of your project (firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact us).
To prevent misunderstanding, the most important terms from the OrderPat world are listed and explained below:
- OrderPat App / OrderPat Client / OrderPat Client App: the smartphone app used to gather venue info, browse the menu, and place orders. (Link)
- OrderPat Server / Orderpat Server App: the complementary iPad App recieving orders submitted by the OrderPat Client. (Link)
- iOS: Apple´s mobile operating system used by iPhones and iPads. (Wikipedia)
- Android: Google-developed operating system for mobile devices. (Wikipedia)
- OrderPat ID: six digit identification number entered right before an order is transmitted to reveal the origin of the order (Table, Room, Seat, etc.) (Link)
- Menu Validity: defines the time range a specific menu is open for orders
- Lili: the sweet lady representing our company in our logo :-) (Link)
|Software and Apps||Social Media:||Other:|